The Speedcraft SL model is designed with a shorter lens profile and more compact nose bridge to fit smaller faces.
With the exception of the lens air scoops, the SL model maintains the same high performance features and lens technology.
- High-impact resistant and lightweight polycarbonate lenses
- 5-base cylindrical shield lens for increased peripheral view and protection
- 360 degree visibility for unobstructed views and optimal field of vision
- Interchangeable scratch-resistant lenses provide 100% UV protection
- HYDROILO lens treatment repels water, dirt and oil
- Temple arm scoops to manage moisture
- Shatterproof and lightweight Grilamid TR90 frame
- Ultra-grip rubber nose pads and tips for a secure fit no matter how much you sweat
- Filter Category 3
- Light Transmission 11%
About 100% SpeedCraft SL Sport Sunglasses Aurora
Rallying down a high-speed and slightly overgrown trail or switchbacky mountain road requires your full attention and both hands on the bars. Taking a hand off to push your sunglasses back up your nose or wipe off condensation is a no-no, something that the designers at 100% may have reflected on when they were rubber-side up in some trailside bushes. That's why they built the Speedcraft SL Sport Sunglasses to stay put on your nose, fight off fog, and provide an unobstructed view for safety and speed on serious descents. The Speedcraft SL is slightly smaller than the classic Speedcraft, but the first thing you'll probably spot is the single undivided lens, which lets you see uninterrupted both horizontally and vertically without having to move your head up and down and tweak your neck. 100% also designed the lens to sit a little further away from your face than usual to allow more fog-fighting airflow. Hydrophilic nose pads stick to your face even when you get sweaty on the never-ending climbs between ripping descents, and the two included lenses let you choose between sunny and low-light options.