A milestone in the heritage of performance is now available for youth, with sizing that brings all the breakthroughs of a revolutionary design to young athletes who need the benefits of protection and an extended field of vision in their upward view.
• Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
• Unobtainium® earsocks and nosebombs increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip without compromising on style
• Frame suitable for small to medium faces
• Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
• Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
• Prizm- Sport and Environment specific lenses to optimize and sharpen visual acuity (optional)
• Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry
• Optical precision and performance that meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards
• Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
• UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
• Available with Authentic Oakley Prescription Inserts: Single Vision (+2.0 to -5.00)
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®
All Oakley lenses offer HDO® Technology with the following benefits:
- Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO® precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
- Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO® offers a truer visual image so your brain won’t have to work overtime.
- UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.