SRAM built the incredible new XX1 Eagle™ drivetrain to work quietly, intuitively, precisely and perfectly. Whether you're an hour and twelve minutes into a World Cup XC or, just about to hit the top of Pearl Pass-XX1 Eagle™ is ready for that and every place in between. This cross-country-optimized drivetrain combines the newest generation of SRAM 1x™ drivetrain technological advancements with lightweight materials. With a greater gear range of 500-percent, XX1 Eagle™ gives you smoother, more precise shifts with greater durability for long lasting performance so you can spend more time in the gear you want. XX1 Eagle™ just rewrote the rules of freedom.
SILENCEIt might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design that makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it's also the biggest contributor to the Eagle™ drivetrain's ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle™ chain's links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME™ technology extends the chain's optimal performance life, and a Titanium Nitride coating on the Gold and Black models decreases corrosion and further reduces friction.
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology.
- The Eagle™ chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology.
- All-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOWLINK™ technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity.
- The XX1 Eagle™ chain is on of the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world.
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings.