2024 Trek Top Fuel 9.9 X0 AXS T-Type Matte Raw Carbon
Top Fuel 9.9 is a full suspension carbon mountain bike for riders who don't settle. Not for parts nor for one style of riding. It combines a high-end component package with a low-weight carbon frame for one unbelievably fun rig that's fast on flow and fun to ride on techy singletrack.
It's right for you if...
You’re looking for a do-it-all full-suspension mountain bike that's efficient and fast, but doesn't shy away from some bigger stuff. You want the added stiffness and weight savings of a carbon frame, and want parts packed with performance advantages.
The tech you get
A light and stiff OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, 130 mm RockShox Pike Ultimate fork with DebonAir spring and Charger 3 RC2 damper, 120 mm of rear travel with a RockShox Deluxe Ultimate RCT shock and SRAM's wireless 12-speed X0 AXS direct-mount transmission that's as tough as it is precise. Plus, a wide carbon Bontrager Line Elite 30 wheels with a 108-tooth Rapid Drive hub for instant engagement, 4-piston brakes for confident descents, a RockShox Reverb AXS Dropper and carbon handlebar/stem combo.
The final word
The Top Fuel 9.9 is a performance-built carbon rough-terrain bike with top-tier parts that give you noticeable benefits on the trail, like more speed from the carbon wheels, more grip from the ultra-smooth suspension, and incredible shifting performance from SRAM's wireless X0 AXS transmission.
Why you'll love it
- You get the capability of a trail bike and the pedalling efficiency of an XC steed all wrapped up in one ready-to-party package
- Wider Bontrager Line Elite 30 wheels provide better tyre support so you can run lower pressure and get more traction
- A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
- SRAM's direct-mount T-Type wireless transmission delivers next-level performance with precise shifts under load and unmatched durability
- Removable Knock Block 2.0 has a bigger steering angle to keep cables and hoses safe without sacrificing turning radius