Step into advanced bio-mechanical foot control that maximises pedalling efficiency and riding comfort
Proper alignment starts here
Bontrager inForm BioDynamic insoles with Superfeet are engineered to harmonise this interface between body, shoe and bike, giving you the complete foot support you need to ensure mile after mile of pain-free pedalling.
- Engineered for unparalleled foot control, pedalling efficiency and comfort
- The 3D Arch Pillar provides optimal arch support for improved knee alignment
- The precision-moulded heel cup helps to stabilise and align the foot
- A footrest metatarsal pad helps to reduce or eliminate hot foot
- inForm BioDynamics – Optimises natural movement for sustained, higher performance
Why use insoles in cycling shoes?
Cycling shoes are meant to conform to your foot with a stiff platform to improve your pedalling efficiency. But without proper foot support, pushing the pedals can take its toll on your feet, sometimes causing pain, pressure and discomfort.