Bontrager Digital Shock Pump
Pickup currently unavailable
A digital shock pump with an accurate, easy-to-read gauge and a thread-on design that minimises bleed-off so you can easily adjust your shock pressure.
Dialled suspension is crucial to a great ride. Upgrading to the Bontrager Digital Shock Pump will make it easy to dial-in front and rear suspension with confidence. It features a large, easy-to-read digital gauge that displays PSI/bar/kg/cm2, a bleed valve for fine-tuning pressure and a thread-on design that quickly attaches for a reliable, secure connection.
- Easy-to-read gauge accurately reads up to 300 PSI (20 bar)
- Threaded design for a secure connection that reduces bleed down
- Bleed valve reduces pressure in small increments
- Suitable for use with front forks and rear shocks
- Displays PSI, bar, or kg/cm2
- Replaceable CR2023 battery
|Maximum pressure||300 psi|
|Dimensions||292 mm (11.5")|
|Hose length||25.4 cm (10")|