Bontrager Aeolus RSL 37 TLR Disc Road Wheel
Pickup currently unavailable
An ultralight 37 mm depth carbon road wheel that delivers speed and stability on climbs, crits, classics and more.
The ultimate road wheel
Faster. Lighter. More stable. The ultralight Aeolus RSL 37 is the ultimate carbon road wheel for climbs, crits and classics. RSL-level OCLV Carbon is lighter and stronger, allowing for a faster, more stable 37 mm rim profile that is lighter than shallower wheels and faster than deeper wheels. Ultralight hubs with DT Swiss 240s internals and a Ratchet EXP 36-freehub keep everything rolling smooth.
All Bontrager carbon wheels have a lifetime warranty for the original purchaser and come with the added protection of Carbon Care. If you damage your wheels while riding in the first two years of ownership, we'll replace them. It’s that easy.
- OCLV RSL Carbon is lighter and stronger, and allows for faster, more stable rim profiles
- RSL-optimised 37 mm depth provides leading speed, stability and weight
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims compatible with both Bontrager TLR rim strips and TLR tape
- 37 mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (28 mm outer) DT Aerolite spokes 24/24, DT Pro Lock nipples
- Smooth-rolling, ultralight DT Swiss 240s internals with Ratchet EXP 36-point engagement
- Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs, 12sp available separately
- CentreLock disc hubs with 12 mm thru-axle front and rear, QR end caps available
- Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve and traditional rim strip
|Size||Front, Not applicable||Rear, Shimano/SRAM Road 9/10/11-speed|
|Type||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher|
|Cassette compatibility||Not applicable||Shimano/SRAM Road 9/10/11-speed|
|Hub width||100 mm||135/142 mm|
|Brake type||CenterLock disc||CenterLock disc|
|Attachment||Thru axle||Thru axle|
|Nipple locking type||Alloy locking||Alloy locking|
|Material - Rim||Carbon||Carbon|