A durable Tubeless Ready mountain wheel with Rapid Drive 54 hub and the added stiffness of Boost.
Ready to rail on any trail
With Line Comp 30, you'll feel the impact of wider rims on the quality of your ride. A Tubeless Ready (TLR) rim with a 29 mm internal width better supports your tyres so you can run less tyre pressure and get more traction, better cornering stability and increased control. Plus, a 54-tooth Bontrager Rapid Drive hub provides quicker engagement for fast acceleration.
- Rapid Drive 54 hub instantly transfers effort into forward momentum
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to a tubeless system upgrade
- Boost 110/148 wider hub flanges enhance the bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- An ultra-durable rim with 29 mm internal, 34 mm external width, 28 hole front/rear
- 28 front/rear 14G spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples
- 6 bolt disc, Shimano 10-/11-speed, SRAM XD driver available separately
- Includes an installed TLR rim strip, TLR valve and valve core removal tool
Size Front, Not applicable Rear, Shimano/SRAM MTB/Road 8/9/10-speed FT/RR Front Rear Diameter 29" 29" Type Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher Cassette compatibility -- Shimano/SRAM MTB/Road 8/9/10-speed Hub width 110 mm 148 mm Axle diameter 15 mm 12 mm Holes 28 28 Butting 14 14 Cross section Round Round Brake type 6-bolt disc 6-bolt disc Attachment Thru axle Thru axle Nipple locking type Brass locking Brass locking Valve Presta Presta Weight 982g 1098g