Less is more
A shorter profile elevates comfort across all riding positions for the top trim level of our most versatile performance saddle. The Verse Elite’s targeted support and versatile design is ideal for all riders and genders. Carbon rails and a composite shell keep it ultra-light with added compliance. A full cut-out ensures long-haul comfort, and Wing Flex allows the saddle shell's side edges adapt to the rider’s inner leg movements and pelvic rotation.
- The short profile provides targeted support for riders of any gender in a performance riding position
- Wing Flex allows the shell's edges to adapt to rider's inner legs movement and pelvic rotation
- Full saddle cut-out minimises soft-tissue pressure for lasting comfort and performance
- A lightweight carbon-reinforced shell perfectly balances weight, strength and compliance
- Oversized carbon rails for lightweight strength (specific seat post ear clamps required)
- Multiple widths and extended rail clamping area give more fit options
- inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximise performance and rider comfort
- Blendr accessory mounts offer a clean, integrated mount for a rear Flare light.
|Size||250mm x 145mm||250mm x 155mm|
|Length||250 mm||250 mm|
|Width||145 mm||155 mm|
|Rail dimensions||Oval 7x10 mm (Oversized)||Oval 7x10 mm (Oversized)|
|Cover material||F-24 (soft-touch)||F-24 (soft-touch)|
|Rail material||Carbon Fibre||Carbon Fibre|