A lightweight aero road saddle with a full cut-out using the latest biomechanical research to minimise soft-tissue pressure while maximising power and sustained comfort.
Comfort without sacrificing power
Aeolus Elite brings comfort, power and speed to road riders looking to dig deep and rotate further forward into a more aero road position. It's the go-to race saddle for both men and women who want to get the most out of their aero road bike comfortably. A shorter overall length with a wider nose and full cut-out ensure targeted support that eliminates soft-tissue pressure.
- inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximise performance and rider comfort
- Designed to support riders in an Aero Road riding position
- Full saddle cut-out minimises soft-tissue pressure allowing for a more powerful, rotated position
- Two sizes designed to align saddle with bone structure for both men and women and avoid soft-tissue compression
- Austenite rails are lighter and stronger than hollow Titanium
- Lightweight shell provides balance of weight, strength and compliance
- Elite-level trim optimises foam padding for added lightweight comfort
- Available Blendr accessory mounts to cleanly integrate rear light
Full Comfort and Full Power
The all-new Aeolus is a lightweight aero road saddle that uses a full cut-out and the latest biomechanical research to minimise soft-tissue pressure, while maximising power and sustaining comfort.
|Size||250mm x 145mm||250mm x 155mm|
|Length||250 mm||250 mm|
|Width||145 mm||155 mm|
|Rail dimensions||Round 7x7 mm (Standard)||Round 7x7 mm (Standard)|
|Cover material||F-24 (soft-touch)||F-24 (soft-touch)|