Bontrager Aeolus Pro Bike Saddle
Pickup currently unavailable
An ultra-light aero road saddle with a full cut-out using the latest biomechanical research to minimise soft-tissue pressure while maximising power and sustained comfort.
Comfort without sacrificing power
Aeolus Pro brings comfort, power and speed to road riders looking to dig deep and rotate further forward into a more aero position. This uber-light, race-ready saddle was tested and pressure-mapped with male and female athletes for the ultimate in proven performance. A shorter overall length with a wider nose and full cut-out ensure targeted support that eliminates soft-tissue pressure for both men and women.
- inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximise performance and rider comfort
- Designed to support riders in an Aero Road riding position
- Full saddle cut-out minimises soft-tissue pressure allowing for a more powerful, rotated position
- Two sizes designed to align saddle with bone structure for both men and women and avoid soft-tissue compression
- Oversized carbon rails for lightweight strength. Specific seatpost ear clamps required
- Lightweight carbon-reinforced shell provides perfect balance of weight, strength and compliance
- Minimal pro-level padding offers sleek a profile that shaves weight
- Available Blendr accessory mounts to cleanly integrate rear light.
Full Comfort and Full Power
The all-new Aeolus is a lightweight aero road saddle that uses a full cut-out and the latest biomechanical research to minimise soft-tissue pressure, while maximising power and sustaining comfort.
|Size||250mm x 145mm||250mm x 155mm|
|Length||250 mm||250 mm|
|Width||145 mm||155 mm|
|Rail dimensions||Oval 7x10 mm (Oversized)||Oval 7x10 mm (Oversized)|
|Cover material||F-24 (soft-touch)||F-24 (soft-touch)|
|Rail material||Carbon Fibre||Carbon Fibre|