Bontrager Line 35 0 Degree Stem- 60mm
Pickup currently unavailable
The oversized diameter 35 mm stem is accessible to all mountain riders.
Oversized and in control
Equip your whip with this 35 mm Line stem and give yourself the oversized advantage. Forged from 6061-T6 3D aluminium, this 0-degree stem provides the increased strength of the latest mountain-specific bar diameter.
- The oversized 35 mm clamp diameter provides a new level of strength and weight savings
- Forged from 6061-T6 3D aluminium
- Laser-etched calibration marks make dialling in the perfect angle simple and repeatable
- Compatible with both Knock Block and standard head sets and spacers
- The Knock Block system protects the frame from impacts by fork and handlebars by eliminating over-rotation of bars
- Available in a wide range of sizes for today's mountain rider
- Safe for carbon bars.
|Size||0 deg. x 40mm||0 deg. x 50mm||0 deg. x 60mm|
|Rise||0 deg.||0 deg.||0 deg.|
|Length||40 mm||50 mm||60mm|
|Steerer outer diameter||28.6 mm (1-1/8")||28.6 mm (1-1/8")||28.6 mm (1-1/8")|
|Clamp||35 mm||35 mm||35 mm|
|Accessory compatibility||Not applicable||Not applicable||Not applicable|