Fast-rolling with fierce traction, the redesigned XR3 is a do-it-all trail tyre that is ready for the races.
Get a grip
The XR3 Team Issue MTB tyre is perfect for riders who want traction and speed in a variety of trail conditions. It has a fast-rolling centre tread and aggressive side knobs to keep you rolling fast and confidently around corners, plus advanced rubber compound with Inner Strength casing. Great tyres for race day or an afternoon out on the trails.
- A versatile trail or race tyre that excels in a wide variety of conditions
- Aggressive side knobs provide consistent cornering and traction across multi-trail surfaces
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing and fast-rolling centre tread maximise speed and ride feel
- Supple and strong: the Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Tread depth varies with size for better adaptation to terrain and consistent traction
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) design for easy tubeless setup and added puncture protection
- Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together
Fast Rolling With Fierce Traction
The XR3 is the perfect tyre for riders who want traction and speed in a variety of trail conditions. Smaller centre knobs allow you to maintain speed while aggressive side knobs add cornering confidence. Pair this with an advanced rubber compound and Inner Strength casing and you've got a great tyre for race day or just an afternoon out on the trails.
|Size||27.5" x 2.8"||29" x 2.2"||29" x 2.4"|
|TPI||120 TPI||120 TPI||120 TPI|
|Type||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher|
|Maximum pressure||30 psi||50 psi||50 psi|
|Puncture protection||Inner Strength||Inner Strength||Inner Strength|
|Sealant volume||100 ml||80 ml||85 ml|